Friday, 22 April 2016

Beautiful Blooms and Faith dies - Edna

Hello and good morning.

I'm officially on holiday but have scheduled a few posts so hopefully they will behave and pop up on the blog at the right time. :) 

I have two cards to share today using the fabulous new Beautiful Blooms and Faith Die collections from Tonic Studios.

Two totally different styles but that's what it's all about, having fun and playing with these very versatile products.
Onto the cards ... 


Tonic Products used -
Sweet Melia Beautiful Blooms
Memento Gift of Love frame for the flowerpot
Mini Moments Congrats sentiment
Violet Infusion Glitter
Purple Rain Crystal Drops

The flowers have been cut from patterned paper in my stash and gently shaped for some dimension. I trimmed the Memento die to form the flower vase that I cut out of some fabulous crinkly metallic paper from my stash. 
The sentiment has been glittered with Pure Sheen Violet Infusion but it doesn't show up too well in the pic. 
I loved this simple take on the dies - makes a change for me. :) 


Onto my second card.
I've used one of the Faith dies from the collection. I'm sure you can guess which one. :)



Tonic Products used -
Rococo Font die
Ornate Frame layering dies
Twisting Veranda 
Assortment of flower dies - Radiant Roselily, Delicate Daisies, Gerbera daisy centre. The whole collection of Tonic flower dies work so well together and really complement one another.
Rhubarb Crumble/ Ivory Seashell and Dandelion yellow Crystal drops
Tonic sentiment stamp
Essentials card stock - Magnificent Magenta and Heated Hues collections.

I cut the top from the font with mid brown card stock and backed it with a darker brown.  I embossed the die cut for more detail and adhered it to the card with Collal gel glue.
I arranged my flowers to form a loose bouquet and cut fine strips of green to act as the foliage. 

Thank you for calling in today.
Have a good one! 




3 comments:

  1. Hi Edna
    As usual your cards are beautiful, I am running out of things to say:-) comment left on your blog X X X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards you never fail to amaze me how good your cards are hope you have a great holidayx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards you never fail to amaze me how good your cards are hope you have a great holidayx

    ReplyDelete