Tuesday, 29 March 2016

Sew Pretty Corner and Strip die Four Day Deal - Edna

Good morning and welcome to the blog today.
I hope you managed to tune in to the new 4DD on Create & Craft this morning to see the new additions to the Sew Pretty range of dies from Tonic.

These are exquisite dies with beautiful detail that you can leave as is, faux stitch or embroider to your heart's content.
I'm sharing a card today using the lovely corner die from the Ivy corner set.
All of these dies have accompanying strip dies too which make them ultra versatile.

I've used the corner die to make a frame for my sentiment and faux stitched the details.


I chose yellow and black for this one to make the detail stand out.

Other Tonic Products used -
Nan from Family members die set
Harrup Card Creator dies for the base card - 19.5cms/ 7 5/8" square
Dandelion yellow Crystal drops
Scallop Circle layering dies
So Pretty 'Have a beautiful day' circle frame

Enjoy the shows and see the wonderful inspiration from the design team!
Check out the Tonic Blog where you will find links to the Tonic FB page, Pinterest etc and Tonic Gold.

I hope you are making the most of the Bank Holiday - I'm wrapped up warm and fighting a horrible chest infection.  There's never a dull day! 


5 comments:

  1. Hi Edna, that corner die is gorgeous - thank you for sharing X X X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer. It was one of my favourites from the collection. :) x

      Delete
  2. Saw this one on tv absolutely stunning card Debbs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deb. I really liked the way the colour combo came together. :) x Edna

      Delete
  3. Hi Edna card is stunning will have a go on making it as I love the colours xxBev

    ReplyDelete