Wednesday, 9 March 2016

New Baby Cards - Edna

Hi and good afternoon.
I'm skidding in by the seat of my pants to post the last of my baby cards that were made for the Rococo Baby die launch on Create & Craft.
I'm sure some of you will be receiving your dies very soon and having lots of fun with them.

The first card features the darling little duck die and Tiny treasure sentiment.


I've stamped and embossed the tiny floral design on the top tag using Tonic's white embossing powder.
I couldn't resist using some tiny buttons on this one too. 

My second card uses one of the teddy bear duo cut from white card and layered up with kraft card. I've inked through the die with Gathered Twigs distress ink to give the teddy some dimension
I've glittered the Little Princess sentiment for added bling.


I cut two crowns from the sentiment die and used my silver gilding flakes to give them a more metallic finish.
The fairy is die cut from the Fairy Wishes card pack and the card edges are punched with the Victorian border punch.


Hope you have enjoyed this series of baby cards.
Don't forget tonight is the launch of the Tonic Craftinator with scrumptious new layering dies and Miniature Moments sentiments. 
Join Jodie at 9.00pm on Create and Craft for lots of demos and inspiration. 

'Bye for now!


1 comment:

  1. With public sentiment, nothing can fail. Without it, nothing can succeed. See the link below for more info.

    #sentiment
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete