Friday, 26 February 2016

Sew Pretty - Have a Beautiful Day - Edna

Good afternoon and welcome to the blog today.

How much fun can you have with a set of dies? With this new collection you can really go to town and play. 
My card today uses the Sew Pretty Circle frame and sentiment set 'Have a beautiful day'. I've teamed the ice blue card with a chocolate brown and white and added accents with the fab glitter drops for a bit of bling. 


Tonic products used - 
Mini strip die Garland Terrace
Pinhole Circle layering dies
Scallop circle layering dies
Layering butterfly
Golden sunset glitter drops

I've used a Sakura Gellyrol sparkle pen for the faux stitching.

Lots of layers but nice and easy to make.

Thank you for joining me today.

1 comment:

  1. Start your day positively and the rest will follow. Please do visit my site.Thank you and have a good day.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete