Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Sew Pretty - "Cherish the Moment" Continued - Edna

Good morning, hope you are well.

Guess what? You're right. I have another Cherish the moment card to share today. LOL
I think this must be my favourite sentiment. ;)
I'm using the rectangle frame for my card that belongs to the sentiment and I've chosen a lovely mulberry card stock to offset against the white.

Tonic products used - 
Amelia embossing folder
Pearl white Crystal drops
Purple Rain glitter drops
Monochrome and Magnificent Magenta Essentials card stock



A closer view of the panels on the front of the card.
I've cut two main sets then cut one in half to back onto the central panel.
I snipped into the design slightly so that I could lift the edges over the centre frame for dimension and interest.

The card rests on the centre frame on the front. Card dimensions are 8 x 7" with the front cut to 4 3/4". It is then matted and layered with the mulberry and embossed white panels to make up the depth. I did add a plain panel to the back to hide all the gubbins before I attached it to the card front. :) 
A lovely simple card to make and you can further embellish it with stitching - real or faux but on this occasion I've used lots of pearl drops instead.

Thank you for calling in today.



No comments:

Post a Comment