Wednesday, 3 February 2016

On Your Day Wedding card - Edna

Good morning and welcome to the blog today.
Just in case you missed the fabulous Miniature Moments Sentiment dies you have another chance to catch the demos and inspiration with Jodie on Create and Craft today at 9.00am and 3.00pm.

I'm sharing another of my sample cards from the show featuring the 'On Your Day' sentiment.
This could apply to all sorts of occasions but I've chosen to make a wedding card.

The card measures 7" square and I've used the 2nd largest die from the Harrop Layering die set for the card blank. 


Other Tonic products used - 
Frame from the Home Together die and stamp set 
Victoria embossing folder
Frond Finesse swirls 
Entwined Trellis Peony flowers
Silver metallic and Satin card stock
Silver Crystal drops 

I hope you enjoy this one today. 

Thank you for joining me. 


2 comments:

  1. The day after our wedding my husband and I said repeatedly that there was nothing about the event that we would have done differently. Every aspect of Chicago wedding venues was perfection. It was everything we hoped for - and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing wedding card design!! Found a similar interesting article in this website

    ReplyDelete