Thursday, 11 February 2016

It's All about You Today - Edna

Good morning and welcome.

I really do hope you have been enjoying all the fab Tonic long weekender shows showcasing the fabulous large Jasmine Sunset and Ornate Frames dies. 

I have a card to share today using the Jasmine Sunset collection.
I've chosen deep red, white and charcoal grey as my colour combo.


Tonic Products used - 
Jasmine Sunset layering dies
Essentials Gracious Greys, Monochrome and Heated Hues card stock
Crystal drops - Ruby Slippers and White Blizzard

I made the card into a gatefold  and I've used matching dies in the smaller version for the insert.
The individual patterns on these dies are beautiful by themselves but I was going for maximum impact! :) 


Thank you for joining me today.
Have a great week!



5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    This is such a great card and a very wonderful design too.
    Love the die cuts ,and colour choice as well.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Edna, I really like this one especially the deep red colours, where on earth did you get that colour card from, I have never seen it around.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you June. It's from Tonic's Heated Hues Essential card collection and it really is a deep ruby red. I've also used the Essentials Monochrome white and the charcoal grey from the Essentials Gracious Greys packs. Hope that helps. x Edna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thank you it does help, I will check this out xxx

      Delete