Friday, 5 February 2016

Forever My Friend - Edna

Good morning and welcome to the blog today.

Today sees the launch of two new sets of layering dies in the Tonic Long Weekender on Create & Craft at 2.00pm with Jodie.

My finished card is 5.75 x 8" to give you an idea of the size of the dies.


Tonic Products used -
Ornate Frame oval layering dies
Forever My Friend sentiment from the Flip Flop set of that name
Ebony Crystal drops
Essentials Brilliant blues card stock




I have cut the outer frame and raised it with 3D foam and inset the smaller oval for some depth and dimension. The sentiment has been applied to the decorative die (also part of the set) and this has also been raised to bring it level with the main frame. 



A picture to show the layers.

I hope you enjoy this one today. Don't forget to tune in to the shows and see Jodie demo these beautiful dies.

Thank you for stopping by.


2 comments: