Friday, 19 February 2016

Cherish the Moment - Edna

Good morning and welcome to the blog today.

I have another sample card from the Tonic Craftinator launch to share with you this time using the gorgeous rectangle frame die set.


Tonic products used - 
Ornate Elegance header die
Cherish the Moment Rectangle frame die
Victoria embossing folder
Ebony Crystal drops

I have stitched round the frame and a portion of the decorative element with white embroidery thread. I've split the thread and used three strands and a fine needle so that  I wouldn't overstretch the pin hole edging.

The header die was cut into the piece of embossed teal card stock and the corners were punched with an inverted corner punch to add another layer of interest to this simple card.

Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. I cherish my privacy, and woe betide anyone who tries to interfere with that. See the link below for more info.

    #cherish
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete