Monday, 18 January 2016

With Love - Edna

Good morning and welcome to the blog today.
Here is the last of my Reflections Fairy sample cards where once again I've used Grace as my main focal point.


I've made a 6" x 6" easel card and rounded the corners for a softer look.

Other Tonic products used -
Beautiful Bramble Square die and matching border punch
Essentials 'With Love' sentiment
Reach for the Stars sentiment (on the inside of the card)
Rococo Star Trail
Essentials 'Just for You' decorative circle
Layering circles
Pure Sheen Diamond glitter
White Blizzard Glitter drops
Essentials Monochrome and Magnificent Magenta card stock 

The image was coloured with Nuvo pens -
Skin - 473, 475, 477, 449
Dress - 485, 487, 489

Thank you for calling in today.
I hope you are keeping warm and cosy in this Arctic weather. 

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment