Tuesday, 22 December 2015

The Cat's Whiskers - Edna

 Good morning and welcome to the blog today. It's nearly here - are you all set? We managed to finish out our shopping yesterday with the boys in tow and had lunch out together which is always fun. The rascals didn't want to eat where we liked so it was a Burger King for them and something a little tastier for us. I'm sure the shopping centre Food Hall is every boy's dream location but it certainly isn't mine. I bought our lunch at one outlet and hubby sorted the boys out. The food looked appetising enough and hubby's was fine but I was ill for the rest of the day and into the evening. Thank goodness I hadn't eaten it all. I can't say there was anything wrong with my tuna wrap but it lay like a cold fish in my stomach and I really felt like being sick. Thankfully I wasn't but it took quite a while for the ugh! feeling to subside. 
I can now add Food Hall to the list of places I will not be eating at ever again!


Today I have my last two Pampered Pets sample cards to share.
The first one features the gorgeous Toby's Sill Window die


Other Tonic products used -
Woodland Walk paper collection
Sherbert Shimmer Glitter drops


My second card features the cute Best Buddies die


Other Tonic Products used -
Deco Geometric layering dies
Affections 'Someone Special'
Simply Screens 'Clematis Vine'

I hope you enjoy these today and have a lot of fun with your dies when they arrive.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what beautiful cards. I hope you will enter at SUYP Cats Challenge ? :-D
    Awful to hear about your foodie experience and I hope you are fully recovered now in time for Christmas ? :-)

    Best wishes

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete