Monday, 7 December 2015

Cherish the Moment - Edna

Good morning.
I hope you are keeping safe in this awful weather. 
As usual I am tucked up in my craft room busying myself and hoping for inspiration. :) 

Today's card is another from the Flip Flop collection called 'Cherish the Moment'.
It's a beautiful sentiment and this die gives it a beautiful backdrop too.



Other Tonic products used -
Merry Christmas Strip die
Silhouette Bride
Diamond Nuvo glitter
Pearl white Crystal drops 


The flap closes over the card front and when open reveals the bride inside.
I finished it with lots of pearl drops and a white satin bow. 

Thank you for joining me today.

Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Morning Edna, you always make such beautiful careds and this one is no exception, I have ordered the dies so waiting for them to arrive now, wish the postie would hurry up.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much June for the encouragement. :) x

    ReplyDelete