Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Tonic Launch - Decorative Mini dies - Edna

 Hi and welcome to the blog today.
It's time for another exciting launch from Tonic Studios. Join Jodie at 9.00pm on Ideal World tonight as she brings the Mini Strip collection with accompanying stamps.
Here's a wee sneaky peek at one of the die sets on the show. 


I've used the gorgeous Love and Kisses strip die set for this card and cut four strips to make a frame.
Other Tonic products used -
Entwining Trellis Delicate Daisies
Frond Finesse swirls
Amelia Embossing folder
Pearl and Navy Crystal drops
Brilliant Blues Essentials card stock
Silver Metallic Mirror card


A close up look at the detail on the strips - can you catch all the little pin pricks on the edges. I'm glad I don't have to do all those by hand! The centre panel was die cut and backed with mirror card and I finished off the card with my favourite daisies and gorgeous Crystal drops. 

Thank you so much for joining me today.
Have a great day and don't forget the show! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment