Friday, 27 November 2015

Tangled Trellis Duo - Edna

Good morning.
Thank you for calling in today.
I have two cards to share using the gorgeous Tangled Trellis Mini Strip die set.


Other Tonic products used -
From Me to You stamped sentiment
Pearl Crystal drops
Candy Pink Pure Sheen glitter
Essentials Magnificent Magenta card stock
Nuvo pen #453


I die cut the panel from the centre of the white card mat and raised it with 3D foam onto the pink back layer.
I inset the decorative accent into the space to give some dimension and added the greeting, 3D'd to this layer to match the height of the front panel.
I added the two decorative strips to this panel and finished with the pearl drops and a ribbon and twine bow topped with a pink dazzler.

My second card uses just the decorative panel from the die set.


Tonic products used -
Ebony Crystal drops
Brilliant Blues Essentials card stock


I die cut the panel and inset the contrasting colour accent into the aperture.
Each panel is backed with matt silver metallic card stock. I cut a decorative panel in the blue and placed it in the centre fold of the card to tie the two panels together. 
I added the From me to you greeting and a large organza bow to finish.

Catch you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment