Thursday, 12 November 2015

Saxophone Player Duo - Edna

Good morning.

Well, that was one busy day for the new Tonic Rococo Music launch. Practically everything sold out within the first three hours!I hope you managed to get the dies you wanted from this collection or even the complete Weekender. I just know you are going to have a lot of fun playing with them. 
I've two versions of the Saxophone player to share today.My first card is a pop out and I've used a variety of dies with this one.



Tonic products used  Musical notesTreble ClefDance TributeCircle layering diesHappy Birthday sentiment



I added the single notes to the inside of the card before I sent it away but after I took the pic. :) 



The Dance Tribute image on the back of the spinner. 


The second card is my current favourite colour combo of black and white.



Tonic Products used - Treble ClefMusic notes from the Juke box Jive dieNuvo Ebony crystal dropsMetallic Gloss mirror card pack Essentials monochrome card stock



6 comments:

  1. Wow Edna these cards are gorgeous, I received my die set yesterday, yes I was one of the lucky ones to order first, and am going to have a play, I love the spinning card, I love tonic dies and products so I will be in 7th heaven today thank you for sharing.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edna these cards are stunning, unfortunately I have not got the dies but they look amazing. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. This is an amazing card! This would be PERFECT for my band director! Is there a way I could purchase this card? You could email me at Samsmiley226@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete