Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Rococo Music is Here! - Edna

Good morning and welcome to the blog today.
Hello to my new followers - you are very welcome and I hope you find something to interest and inspire you when you pop in for a visit. 

I was at the NEC on Thursday and I'm still recovering - hence the late start today! I had the pleasure of meeting up with Alison and Karen, my teamies from Tonic, got hugs and a chat with Jodie and just wish I had longer to visit with them.
It was lovely to meet Dawny for the first time and say hello again to Jo who was ultra busy with the workshops. If I missed anyone I apologise but the time just flew by and it was off early to catch the flight back. It isn't often I have a 4.30 am start to the day so I'm rather glad it's only once a year! :) 

Onto today's card. The Tonic Weekender is on Create and Craft today and tomorrow. The next show is at midday and already some of the dies have either sold out or are getting close to it! It's busy!

I've used the fabulous Juke Box die for my card today.


Other Tonic Products used - Simply Patterns paper pad
Layering circle dies
Girls' Night Out sentiment#
Essentials card stock in orange (heated hues), purple (magnificent magenta), lime green (gentle greens) and black (monochrome).
I cut out the single notes from the juke box surround.
Nuvo Crystal drops in ebony.


A sideways view to show the dimension of the juke box.

I had so much fun with this die but I find it hard to pick a favourite. This collection will be so useful for those 'hard to make for' folks who don't particularly like butterflies and flowers but love their music! 

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment