Friday, 13 November 2015

Rococo Music Die Cards - Edna

Phew! it's going to be a busy posting day.

I just wanted to finish out the samples I made for the Rococo Music die launch on Saturday.


This is another one I made using the Saxophone player. Isn't he just fab! I've included a few other dies and some of the Tonic paper collection for good measure.

Individual note dies
Mid Summer Mornings and Simply Blooms paper pads
Deco Geometric layering dies
Nuvo Ebony Crystal drops
Retro Happy Birthday sentiment
Card stock from the Brilliant Blues and Heated Hues Essentials packs


For this card I used the Piano Melody die and the Dance Tribute die with one of the Musical Note dies
The sentiment is taken from the Just a Note sentiment die set
I've added a printed insert using music paper from the Joanna Sheen ATC Assistant CD ( a golden oldie from my stash) 


Tonic products used - Sentiment - Family members
Poinsettia Vine Christmas strip die
Dance Tribute Rococo die
Perfect Harmony Rococo die
Card stock from the Monochrome and Heated Hues Essentials packs

Hope you enjoy these samples today and that they give you a wee bit of inspiration as you wait for your dies to arrive.

Thank you for joining me today. :) 


1 comment:

  1. Smile since it is indeed the best medicine especially to a broken heart and don't stop inspiring us, your readers with your wonderful posts. Visit my site for more information and have a good day. Cheers.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete