Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Mini Strip Die Duo - Edna

Hi and good morning.
Welcome to the blog today.
I have a couple more sample cards to share today that are currently the POTD on Ideal World and Create & Craft.

My first card was made using the Garland Terrace strip die set.


Other Tonic Products used -
Congratulations Sentiment die
Essentials Monochrome card stock
Gold Metallic Satin card stock
Gold Crystal Drops 
Charcoal Pure Sheen glitter for the dazzler


I made this stepper card to show how easy it is to use your strip dies as headers as well.
I marked the score lines about 1/2" in from each edge and carefully taped the strip die in place.
I cut out the shape leaving a narrow border uncut which left me with the header popped up and ready to decorate.
The centre panels are backed with the gold satin card and the gold is picked out in the greeting on the front part of the stepper.

My second card today uses the Tangled Trellis Strip die set.


Other Tonic Products used -
Petal Pairs flower punches set 4
Poinsettia Christmas strip die - for the leaves
Amelia embossing folder
Entwining Trellis delicate daisy flower - tiny one for the centres



I cut the front of the card into sections and inserted an acetate panel in the centre.
I placed the greeting on this panel to coincide with the decorative die on the inside of the card.
I did remember to add Pearl drops to the flower centres before I sent it off! :) 

If you like the look of these versatile wee dies you can catch Jodie at these times today - 

Weds 25th Nov
8am - Ideal World
10am - Ideal World
12 noon - Create & Craft
1pm - Ideal World
3pm - Create & Craft
4pm - Ideal World
7pm - Ideal World

SKY 654 | VIRGIN 747 | FREEVIEW 22 | FREESAT 812

Thank you for calling in. Have a lovely day! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment