Thursday, 26 November 2015

Mini Strip Die Duo #2 - Edna

Good morning and welcome to the blog today.
May I just say a big thank you to my new followers. I really hope you enjoy your visits and find something to interest and inspire you when you call.

I have two more sample cards to share from the recent Tonic POTD
using the Mini Strip set 'Floral Fancy'.


This one has to be my favourite - I just love the combination and the gorgeous swirl panel in the centre.
I've also used Ebony Crystal Drops to embellish and a dazzler using the Pure Sheen Charcoal glitter.
The black and white card stock is from the Essentials Monochrome pack.


I kept this one very simple to showcase the beautiful intricacy of these dies and added lots of dimension by raising the black panels onto 3D foam. I've covered the borders with Charcoal glitter and I think you can just catch some of the sparkle in this pic.


I love the versatility of this set. In the second card I've used the edges to frame the images for a wedding / anniversary/ engagement card.
I've also used Tonic's Satin metallic card to add a more gentle nod to bling.
The bride and groom are from the Tonic Silhouette die range.


The stamped sentiment also from the Mini Strip collection is heat embossed with Tonic Gold emb. powder. and I've added some Gold Crystal drops and a double bow to finish. 

I hope you enjoy these two versions of the Floral Fancy die set today.

Thank you for calling in!

No comments:

Post a Comment