Tuesday, 17 November 2015

I Miss You - Edna


Good morning.
Today's card features another sample made with the gorgeous Entangled Strip 'I Miss You ' die and stamp set.
Other Tonic products used - 
Felicity and 
Romantic Cottage paper and card stock
Antique Rose Crystal Drops
Diamond Pure Sheen glitter

I'm very fond of the Romantic Cottage collection and couldn't resist using some of the beautiful rose paper on this card. It has that really romantic feel and I thought it suited the heart motifs of the strip die very well.
I've used two of the gorgeous Butterflies from the butterfly and stamp sets, glittered them and added a little more bling with gem crystals. 
The centre die ties the two border strips together and though I've said it many times I'll just repeat myself here; I love the way I can mix and match the different Tonic collections together and bring in older dies to complement the latest ones. 

Thank you for joining me today.
Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments: