Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Birthday Boy - Edna




Today's card features the Entangled Strip die and stamp set 'Big Day'
Other Tonic products used-
Grandson - Family Members Die set 2
Memento Tag die
Essentials Monochrome and Brilliant Blue card stock collections
Midnight Blue Crystal Drops
Nuvo Alcohol marker #429 for edge of tag

I made an A5 card from the navy base card stock and die cut the edges with the Big Day die.
I cut a matching layer in white and trimmed it to give me a narrow navy border and then a separate strip in the light blue that I applied over the white layer.
I assembled the tag and edged the white layer with a Nuvo pen.
The greeting is shadowed to give a little dimension and I added the stamped greetings, the button and twine and some crystal drops to finish.

Thank you for joining me today. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment