Thursday, 8 October 2015

Today Is All about You - Edna

 Hi, good morning and welcome to the blog today.

I'm sharing my last sample from the Simply Screens die collections today and I've chosen the Clematis Vine die set for this one.


It's all about layering today and I had a lot of fun with this version of layers.
Tonic Products used - Simply Screens Clematis Vine die set
Essentials 'With Love' frames
Today is all about you sentiment die and stamp set
Memento Gift of Love frames
Pearl white and Caribbean Ocean Crystal drops
Metallic gloss card stock
Essentials Brilliant Blues, Monochrome and Gracious Greys card stock collections.

I've 3D'd the layered panel for some dimension and finished off with an organza triple bow.
I loved the way the crystal drops matched the card stock. They really are little gems to have in your stash.

Thank you for joining me today.


No comments:

Post a Comment