Friday, 2 October 2015

Simply Screens Debut - Edna

Good morning and welcome to the blog today.

It's time for the Tonic POTW but check the time it's 11.00am instead of 12.00 noon today.
Join Jodie for an hour of inspiration and demos using these amazing die sets.
I've chosen to share a card today using one of the Moroccan Mosaic die strips.


These dies are big - a full 8 1/4" or 21 cms long.
You can use them singly or in panels or as I have done with this card make a full panel to act as a background on my card.
Other Tonic products used - Diamond Trellis and Delicate Drape Idyllics dies
Ebony black Crystal drops

The card is 7 1/2 x 7 1/2" square and I've used lots of layers and 3D'd the front panel for more impact.

These designs lend themselves to the dreaded male cards we all seem to have such difficulty making which is a real bonus!  
So I hope you can join Jodie and see the numerous ways you can be creating unique and interesting cards with these fabulous designs.

Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. Keep it up.Visit my site too.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete