Wednesday, 28 October 2015

I Wish You Well - Edna

 Good morning and welcome to the blog today.
I'm sharing the last of my samples for the recent POTD from Tonic Studios the Double Detail die and stencil sets.


Tonic Products used -
Decorative Daffodil Double Detail set
Sentiment from the Just Because die set
Essentials Heated Hues and Monochrome card stock
Vine Border punch
Pearl Crystal Drops

Other products used -
Acetate
Barn Door distress ink



The die panels were cut and embossed and inked through the die.
I backed them onto black card stock (Monochrome Essentials) and added borders (red from the Heated Hues Essentials) punched with the Vine border Simplicity punch.
I cut the front of the card down and replaced the cut off portion with a piece of heavy weight acetate.
The borders were adhered to the acetate leaving a window.
The sentiment from the Just Because die set was cut with red and shadowed with black and placed on the inside of the card so that it would be seen through the window.
Finally I added some pearl drops to finish.

Thank you so much for calling in today.

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment