Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Dream - Edna

Good morning and welcome to the blog today.

Sorry to have been absent for a while but I have been hectically busy behind the scenes.

It's time to sit back and enjoy the new Pick of the Day launch from Tonic Dies tonight with Jodie at 9.00pm on Ideal World.
They are the new Double Details dies and stencils sets and there are four in this initial set.
I've chosen to share a sample from the Exotic Lily set today.


Other Tonic products used - Martha Embossing folder
Pure Sheen Chocolate glitter
Inspiration sentiment
Ebony Crystal drops
Clear embossing powder



I've die cut and embossed the Exotic lily panel, masked the edges of the die and coated with Versamark ink through the die.
I then heat embossed with Clear embossing powder. 
I masked off the edges again - minus the die and coated the strip with gathered twigs distress ink.
I wiped off the excess ink to leave the design in relief, cut it to 6" and made the frame to surround it.
I backed this with vellum and mounted the frame onto 3D foam tape. I carefully added some bronze accent beads - very carefully  :) and placed the frame on top. 
I die cut the sentiment in black, added the glue (Nuvo pen) and glittered it with the chocolate glitter. It really sparkles but it's difficult to see in the photo.
The decorated panel was then 3D'd to the base card (5 1/2" x 8 1/4") and finished with some ebony pearl drops. 

Thank you for joining me today.
Check out the Tonic blog, Tonic Gold and the Tonic FB page for lots more inspiration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment