Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Double Details Card - Edna

Hi and welcome to the blog today.

Today I have the Aztec Alium Double Detail die set to share with you.
I've chosen black and kraft with a hint of brown. 
I think it looks like a wood carving. :) 


Tonic Products used - Aztec Alium Double Detail die set
Fae Trellis Topper die set
I Miss You topper die set
Charcoal Pure Sheen glitter


I die cut and embossed the panel three times and inked them through the die with Gathered twigs distress ink.
The background for the topper was stencilled using the matching stencil with the set to carry on the theme.
The sentiment (LOTV 'Quotable Quotes' stamp) was inked with black Archival ink onto the die cut mat from the 'I Miss you' topper die set and teamed with it's matching decorative topper from the Fae Trellis topper die set.
I embellished the triple organza bow with a dazzler made with the Tonic glue gun and topped with Pure Sheen Charcoal glitter. 

I hope you managed to catch the launch with Jodie on Ideal World last night. There are more shows on Create and Craft today at 12.00 noon and 3.00 pm with the last chance show at 8.00 pm.

Thank you for calling in today. 





No comments:

Post a Comment