Monday, 26 October 2015

Aztec Alium Duo - Edna

Good morning and welcome to the weekend on the blog.

I have two cards to share today using the gorgeous Aztec Alium Die and Stencil set.



I have created a double diamond fold card for this sample.
Tonic Products used - Woodland Walk Paper pack
Idyllics Delicate Drape sentiments
Pearl White Crystal drops 
Gentle Greens Essentials card stock 

Other products - Versamark ink
Worn Lipstick distress ink

I have cut the full panel for the centre of the card and used the stencil to ink a floral design on the diamond panels. 
The decorative papers have been cut into triangles and adhered to the folds to add interest. 

My second card today is made using the same die with one of the recent shutter dies.
I love the versatility of Tonic dies and the way they can be intermingled. :) 



Tonic Products used - Imperial Shutter die
Brilliant blue Essentials card stock
Just Because and Expressions sentiment dies
Scallop circle layering dies
Vine border punch
Navy blue Crystal drops

Other products used - Antique Linen distress ink
LOTV Topper

That's it from me today. 
Have a super weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment