Friday, 11 September 2015

You've either got or you haven't got ... Style

Good morning, thank you for joining me on the blog today.

I'm sharing a wee sneak peek of the latest Tonic launch that is to be shown on Create and Craft at 9.00am on Saturday 5th September. 
Join Jodie for lots of inspiration with the new Clarice Initials and lowercase Alphabet die sets together with the Entwining Trellis and the must- have Layering dies that are so essential in our crafty stash.

Here is my card today

Tonic - Clarice Initials
Elegant Oval Layering dies
Bottle Box Indulgence insert die with scallop background
Ascot Pill Box silhouette 
Sundown Sun hat accessory die 


I've die cut the Bottle Box decorative die into the card base and backed it with gold mirror card.
The scallop border is from the same Indulgence bottle box insert die set. 
The Clarice Initials have been die cut in gold and I've inlaid them with black card stock to make them 'pop'!
I've also used the beaded trim accessory die from the Sundown Sun hat millinery set as a necklace for the silhouette. 


The card is finished with an organza bow and large pearl. 

I just know you are going to love these new lettering dies. So very versatile for every occasion!

Have a super day!
Don't forget to catch the shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment