Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Patchwork Perfection x 2 - Edna

Good morning.

I have a couple of cards to share today using the papers from the Tonic Quilted Quarters collection and card stock from the Essentials packs.



Tonic Products also used - 
Baby Girl sentiment die
Memento Mounted Rose frames
Welcome to the World stork die
Square stitch die and embossing set
The patchwork pattern is called Towers of Camelot for all you avid stitching fans. :)



Tonic products also used -
Thank you sentiment die
Square stitch die and embossing set
Amelia embossing folder

I may have said it before but there is no end to the versatility of these dies. 
I've never done patchwork in my life but I was able to replicate some of the more popular designs with paper and card. What fun!!

I hope you are enjoying the cards and have as much fun as I did when they arrive. :)

Thank you for joining me. Have a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment