Thursday, 24 September 2015

Just for You - Edna

Good morning.
I have two cards to share today.
I've used the Tonic Patchwork Perfection Vineyard Squares for the main panels.


Other Tonic products used -
Memento Gift of Love panels
Pansy topper die set words
Buttermilk Nuvo Crystal drops 



Everyday Sentiments set 3 - With Love

My second card today uses the curvy edge from the Clematis Climber strip die set to create simple borders and add a little detail to the card.  I've added a ribbon bow and some Nuvo drops for balance and let the main centre panels stand out. 


Tonic Products used -
Garland Fancy Idyllics embossing folder
Clematis climber strip die edge
Nuvo Crystal berry red drops
Sentiment Frame stamp and die set 'Today is all about you'

I'm sure by now lots of you will have received your Patchwork dies.
I hope you have lots of fun creating with them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment