Monday, 21 September 2015

From My Heart to Yours - Edna

Good morning.
My word the new Patchwork Perfection launch from Tonic Studios is flying out!
These have to be amongst the most versatile dies I've ever had the pleasure to work with.
Today's card goes 'rustic' with kraft, red and white.


Tonic products - Patchwork Perfection Everyday Squares
Memento tag die
Love sentiment - Believe/Love frame die set
Berry Red Crystal drops
Stamped sentiment from my stash


I thought it would be fun to collect all the tiny hearts that drop out from the die cut and make a shaker tag with them.
I've popped them into a small cellophane bag, added the 'Love' sentiment cut in each of the colours and stapled it to my tag. I covered the gubbins with a strip of kraft card and added the heart from the inside of the patchwork die as an embellishment. 
To give an idea of scale the card is A5 in size.
It's a very simple card but a lot of fun to make. 

Thank you for joining me today.
Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment