Monday, 28 September 2015

Chalkboard Stamp and Die Sets - Edna

Good morning and welcome to the blog today.

It's the Tonic Weekender on Create & Craft today. Jo will be demoing the new stamp and die sets with not only Verso dies but Verso greetings!
The greetings are all interchangeable so you can have lots of fun playing with those as well.

So in keeping with the name of the sets I've created a wee chalkboard (I do remember these from my school days). Nothing like ageing yourself is there? LOL



Products used - 
Tonic-  Birthday wishes stamp set (with the centre greeting from 'It's your big day set)
Papers from the Simply Patterns collection
Ebony Crystal drops
White embossing powder

Other - Hero Arts Woodgrain Pattern stamp
WeRMKeepers twine
Papermania ribbon bows

 I rubbed a little white chalk over the surface of the black card - easier to see IRL! 


Hope you enjoy the new release. I wasn't actually taking part in this one but couldn't resist having a go!

Thank you for joining me today. Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment