Tuesday, 15 September 2015

21 - Edna

Good morning and welcome.
This is my last sample from the latest Tonic launch.
I just love this image and I'm finding it difficult not to keep colouring her in so I decided to emboss her this time. :) 


Tonic Products used - Art Nouveau large ovals for the card base and layers
Friend are Forever die and stamp set frames
Prom Princess stamp
White embossing powder
Silver embossing powder
Oval and circle layering dies
Numerals from the Baldur Duo numerals die set




I've embossed the image with white embossing powder onto black card to give a silhouette feel and layered it onto a frame of textured silver mirror card cut with the scallop oval layering die.
I have cut two frames from the Friends are Forever stamp and die set and embossed them with the silver embossing powder overlaying them to form the frame for my image. 
These have been 3D'd onto a larger frame cut with the Art Nouveau oval die set in deep burgundy.
The card base has been made using the largest die in the set and it makes a beautifully shaped card for your projects.


Finally I've added the numerals also embossed with silver ep. and matted onto circle cut from the circle layering die sets. 
I've finished the card with a large burgundy bow.

I hope you enjoy this one today. 
Thank you for joining me.

Have a super day! 


2 comments:

  1. Hiya saw this on FB and just came to say how beautiful it looks..this is why hand made cards stand out from shop brought..this is just stunning and love how you have embossed her onto black ,very brave too but what an impact ..love this .. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Christine. :) x Edna

    ReplyDelete