Friday, 14 August 2015

Tonic's Latest Launch - Edna

Hello and good morning.

Are you ready for the new Tonic POTW with Jo Austen, mid day on Create and Craft?

You are in for a real treat today with the new Crystal Carousel gift box and the amazing Christmas strip dies.

I have a double height box and the Merry Christmas strip die to share today.


I've used a basic white card stock with one of the Gentle Greens from the Essentials card pack also by Tonic. There are 2 x 5 sheets of 12 x 12" 216gsm card stock. Perfect for matting and layering and also die cutting. 

Tonic - Crystal Carousel box die
I've die cut the open work pattern to let the green show through and then embossed the same die for the second panel.
The box has a lovely embossed detail on the closing petals and is so versatile - you can add as many as you like to make taller boxes too. 

 My card today shows the amazing Merry Christmas strip die.
It is big enough to cover an A5 card and there are numerous ways to arrange the dies so that each card is totally different.
I love the centre panel in this set. The only Christmas part is the greeting so it could be used at any time of the year.


I've used black card stock from the Essentials Monochrome set - this set comes with 5 sheets of white and 5 of black 12 x 12" 216gsm.


I've raised the centre panel on 3D foam to give dimension and finished off with a silky crush ribbon bow.

I hope you enjoy the shows today.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I love the carousel gift box die so had to buy this as soon as I saw it. The colours you have used are delightful and I have enjoyed the shows this weekend on C&C. Thank you very much much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comment Natasha. Enjoy your Carousel gift box! :) Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete