Friday, 28 August 2015

Retro Happy Birthday Card - Edna

Good morning. I hope you are well. Thank you for joining me on the blog today.

I have another card I made for the Happy Birthday and new paper collections launch that was POTD on Create and Craft and Ideal World this week.

I've used one of the Retro sentiment dies with papers from the Simply Blooms collection for this one.


I hand cut the banners and layered them up on to complementary card stock.
I've used the cut out pieces to add the triangle embellishments at the side of the card framing the sentiment.
No waste here! :) 



It makes for a clean and crisp card that is simple to put together.

I hope you are enjoying your new dies and papers. Don't forget to check out the inspiration on Tonic Gold, the Tonic FB page and the Tonic blog.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment