Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Merry Christmas - Edna

Hello.
Welcome to the blog today.

I hope these posts are appearing as I have scheduled them whilst on holiday.
My daughter, granddaughter and I have taken a few days away and left the men folk at home for a change. 
As I write this post I'm hoping for some decent weather - but who knows with the way things are it could be snowing at the seaside! :) 

I have a card to share today using the beautiful Festive Flurry strip die from Tonic's latest launch.

This time I went for a smaller sized card to show that the dies can be used not just on large format cards but on one like this that measures 7 x 7".
The Festive flurry die lends itself to being cut down with it's balanced wavy edge so I thought I would take advantage of that and trim it to fit.


Tonic - Festive Flurry Christmas strip die
Essentials - Brilliant Blues card pack
Diamond Nuvo glitter
Silver Crystal drops
Merry Christmas sentiment from the Christmas cracker die set
Gilding Blush - Silver

A sideways view to show the layering.

You may even have received your new dies by now so I hope you are having lots of fun using them.
Thank you for joining me today.
Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment