Thursday, 13 August 2015

Little Bert's Birthday - Edna

 Hi, good afternoon and welcome to the blog today.

Since I had my Nuvo pens out on my desk I decided to colour up another image with them and here it is.
I've made a front stepper card and kept it fairly plain using some First Edition and odd papers from my stash.


Tonic Nuvo Pens - the same colours as yesterday but adding the browns - 461, 463 and 465 instead of the yellows and oranges.

I've used a little accent on the bottom border of the card from the Diamond Swing set that Tonic brought out a while ago.

The stamp is from Little Claire and is one I've had for ages - I think he's really cute.

Thank you for joining me today. Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. So love this pretty little card, I love how you've layered up the stepper base and what a cute little chimney sweep. Jx

    ReplyDelete