Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Friends are Forever - Edna

Hello and welcome to the blog.
I have been uber busy for the last wee while so apologies that the blog has been a tad neglected of late.

I was having a play with my Tonic Nuvo pens today and coloured in one of my all-time favourite flower images.


Tonic Nuvo Pens - Blender
Greens - 413, 417
Blues - 425, 429
Yellows - 401, 403
Oranges - 391
Shadowing - Grey 485
Gallant Gate strip die for decorative border
Sentiment from the Friends are Forever die and stamp set
Nuvo Crystal drops - Neptune
Heartfelt Creations - Sunkissed Fleur stamp


I used the pens to colour the card stock that I used for the sentiment die cut and also to colour some seam binding ribbon. 

Hope you enjoy this slight departure today.
Have a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment