Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Dance All Night - Edna

 Good morning.
I hope your week has got off to a good start and you are managing a little bit of me time in there somewhere. 
I have a Girls' Night Out sentiment card to share today.
Don't you just love the size of these dies - they really do make a statement on your card.

I've chosen the Dance all night sentiment and teamed it with the Rococo 'First Dance' couple.


I've also used one of the Tonic die sets that was brought out earlier this year - Trellis Square base die set
I've added the champagne glasses from the Ladies Night sentiment die with a little touch of diamond Nuvo Pure Sheen glitter.



I've backed the couple with two colours of card stock to complement the main card.
The silver dazzler was made using a blob of hot glue and then covered with the Pure Sheen silver glitter.
The drops are Ebony Crystal drops to finish off the card.

Thank you so much for calling in today.
Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment