Thursday, 30 July 2015

Bottle Wraps and a Card Today - Edna

Good morning.
I'm sharing the last of my samples from the POTD Tonic show today. 

I've used the gorgeous Bottle Wrap die set with the Celebrate and Cheers decorative panels. 
The Gift tag die is perfect for finishing off the gift box and don't forget that it also acts as the base for the bottle box. 


I've chosen black and a gorgeous deep red silk mirri card for this one. I've been hoarding this card for ages and didn't want to cut it up but I thought it would be perfect for a bottle of red wine and also looks quite masculine for those hard to buy for guys we all know. 


My second bottle uses papers from the new Christmas Wishes paper pad that teamed perfectly with teal card stock I had in my stash.
It makes a very bright and cheery gift box don't you think?


My card uses two of the Bottle wrap Indulgence Thins dies to make this very simple Christmas card.
I've used a Rococo poinsettia die for decoration, cut twice and decoupaged; glittered the Merry Christmas with the light gold Nuvo glitter and then added a few bright gold Crystal drops to finish. 
There are so many variations you could make, enjoy them when you receive them. 

Have a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment