Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Yuletide Greetings - Edna

Good morning and welcome to the blog.

I am sharing three versions of the 'Yuletide Greetings' Wreath die set today.


I've cut three layers of the wreath die in gold, green and ivory and staggered them for some dimension.
Rococo Reindeer die


I've cut the wreath die three times, offset the bottom two and 3D'd the third one on top.
The card is Centura Pearl which gives a lovely pearlescent sheen to the base. The turquoise card is also pearlescent to carry on the theme. 


I've die cut the snowflake in silver and white. The centre is cut out and I've glittered the white die cuts with Nuvo diamond glitter.
For stability I've backed the snowflake with acetate and 3d'd it to the front layer.
The greeting has been shadowed in silver and navy.
The little pearls are silver Crystal drops.

I hope you enjoy these variations today and you are looking forward to receiving your dies.
There is much more inspiration on Tonic Gold and you can catch up with the designers samples on the Tonic blog and the Tonic FB page.

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment