Monday, 1 June 2015

Together - Edna

Hi and welcome to the blog today.
Hello to my new followers, thank you for joining me and I do hope you find something to inspire and interest you when you visit. :) 


Tonic - Home Together Indulgence die and stamp set
Silhouette First Dance cut to act as a cameo
Oval Layering dies
Indulgence hand mirror die
Crystal drops in bright gold


A view to show the layers on the card
The sentiment was stamped with  ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. I just love the way the centre of the small decorative die is the exact fit for the stamped words and makes layering so easy.
I hope you are enjoying the shows today on Create and Craft with Jo. 
There is also a lot more inspiration on Tonic Gold, the Tonic blog and Tonic's FB page.

Thank you for calling in, have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love my tonic dies I ordered and want to thank you for the free die I received in the mail this morning

    ReplyDelete