Friday, 19 June 2015

'Tis the Season - Edna

Good morning.
I have a collection of cards to share today using the beautiful 'Tis the Season wreath frame die set together with the petite Rococo's and the larger ones from the recent launch.
I do hope you enjoy them.

My first one is in very traditional colours and is a pop out type card.
I've been asked to share how I made this so keep an eye on the blog and I'll post a diagram as soon as I can. 


My second card goes off the scale with colour. It could easily be a birthday card or indeed fit any celebratory occasion but I thought I would keep the Christmas theme and used the 'Tis the Season greeting for the inside of the pocket. :) 



My third card has the gorgeous Regal Reindeer and Sleigh Rococos.
I've backed the sentiment with kraft card and made little parcels for the sleigh.
The snow is two layers of torn card edged with diamond glitter and I've little glittery spots all over the card that unfortunately don't show up in the pic. 


My last card has my favourite die from this launch - the lovely Gingerbread man.
I think he's too cute for words!
I've kept to the kraft, red and white combo for this one, paper pieced the gingerbread men and added pearl white Crystal drops for the eyes.


Thank you for joining me today.

Have a good one! 


2 comments: