Monday, 15 June 2015

Thanks For Being You - Edna

Good morning. It's still bright and sunny here at the minute so I'm really hoping that it stays that way for my trip out today.
Today I'm sharing another of the cards from the Sentiments and Frames die and stamp sets.


Tonic - Friends are Forever die and stamp setDaisy Arcs corners (small)Crystal drops - pearl whiteThanks stampAcetate


I created an aperture in the front of the card using the large decorative die from the Friends are Forever set.I backed this with acetate and replaced the decorative panel into the centre keeping the edges unglued for some dimension and texture on the card.I've used the Daisy Arcs corners backed with the aqua card stock and echoed that in the insert and on the main frame that is matting the stamped greeting. 


A few pearl drops to embellish and the card was complete.
Thank you for joining me today.I hope you have a great weekend.Now it's off out to the garden centres and lunch with my daughter. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment