Thursday, 11 June 2015

Thank You Once Again - Edna

Good morning. Welcome to the blog today.

I'm sharing the gorgeous Petunia trellis die set with you today.


Tonic - Petunia Trellis die set
Thank you sentiment die
Essentials 'With love' die set
Wisteria and Buttermilk Crystal drops
LOTV topper from Art Pad Set 3

I've cut the 'Thank you' for the card stopper from chipboard and then covered that with the lavender and rich cream card stock. I have cut a lot of Tonic shapes from chipboard and if you use the plainer shapes you shouldn't have too much of a problem provided the chipboard is fairly fine. I mostly use the back of reinforced envelopes or leftover pieces from my Forever Moments units. ;) 
If you prefer you can cut the die 4 or 5 times and glue the pieces together to give a sturdy finished piece. 

I hope you enjoy this wee card today.

Thank you for calling in.


No comments:

Post a Comment