Friday, 12 June 2015

Thank You - Edna

Good morning!
It's another lovely sunny day here and the garden is calling!
It's almost time to get organised and ready to 'dress' my patio. I'm off out tomorrow with my daughter to trawl the garden centres for some planters and hanging baskets to bring it to life.
I have the herb garden ready and waiting so I hope they have a good selection - though that is definitely hubby's domain. :)
Right oh, onto today's card.

I've chosen a colour combo of blue and ivory today. I just love that ivory card and now have it in the smooth and linen varieties. Yum! :) 


Tonic - Petunia Trellis die set
Thank you Sentiment die
Butterfly sprig Rococo die
Large lacy bow Banner
Rococo Delicate Dragonfly
Wedgewood Blue Crystal Drops


I've made the card using the largest of the Petunia dies. It makes a lovely shaped card, so easy to decorate and post. I'm sure you will have loads of ideas on how you want to use it. If you need any inspiration don't forget to call in at the Tonic Blog, Tonic Gold and the Tonic FB page for lots more ideas. 

Have a brilliant day in the sun!

'Bye for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment