Monday, 8 June 2015

Thank You - Edna

Good morning and welcome. I hope you are having a stellar weekend.

I have another of the Petunia Trellis die set cards to share today.
I went for a ping of colour and another quirky flower. 


Tonic - Thank You Sentiment
Petunia Trellis die set
Layering dies
Fae Trellis Topper Butterfly
Nuvo Candy Pink Glitter



I cut the background with the outer die and then another with both the outer and the decorative trellis die to form the petals for my flower. I snipped each one just short of the centre and gently shaped them for a bit of dimension. The centre of the flower is a circle cut from the layering die set that I shaped with an embossing tool.
The butterflies are cut from the white card stock and glittered with Candy Pink Nuvo glitter for a bit of bling.

I'll be sharing one tomorrow that is made using the same die but with a totally different feel. These dies are so versatile that they can cover all sorts of occasions. I hope you are having fun with yours!

'Bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment