Thursday, 4 June 2015

Sent from the Heart Trio - Edna

Good afternoon and welcome to the blog.
Thank you to my new followers, it is so lovely to have your company and I do hope you enjoy your visits. 

Today I'm sharing a trio of cards made with the same Indulgence die and stamp set so I hope you are encouraged to play with your new dies.

The first card is a very subtle colour combo that adds a touch of elegance to the card. (I hope!) :)


Tonic - Indulgence die and stamp set 'Sent from the Heart'
Art Nouveau header die and corner (Collectables)
Crystal drops - Pearl white

I die cut the header into the left hand panel, backed it with the soft green pearlescent card and then matched it up using it twice and reversing the cut to make the right hand panel. It is positioned so that it gives the look of the centre panel being extended over the whole front of the card when closed.
The centre panel is made up of the elements from the Sent from the Heart die set and you can see just how dainty and filigree the sentiment is.

I've used black as a contrast in my second card and you can see all the lovely detail of the die against the blue. 


I've decorated the inside of the card with hearts from the Essentials 'Some one special' and also
the Affections All my love and Someone special sets


My third card is an easel made from the main die from the Sent from the heart die set.


Tonic - 
Affections Plain heart (tiny pink and white hearts on tag)
Regal Frame die (tag) 


I made the tag from the outside edge die of the Regal Frame set and cut it down to size.
The sentiment is the accompanying stamp with the Indulgence 'Sent from the heart' set and the tag sits in a little pocket on the back of the easel. It also gives room to write your greeting which can then be tucked behind the main card. 

Thank you for joining me today.
Have a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment