Friday, 12 June 2015

Sent from the Heart - Edna

Good morning. Hello and welcome to my blog today.
A warm welcome to my new followers, thank you for joining me and I hope you find something to interest or even inspire you when you visit.

Today I want to share another card made with the beautiful Top note Trellis die set. 


Along with the dies I have mentioned I've also used the new 'Sent from the heart' sentiment die, butterfly from the Fae Trellis topper die set, the leaves from the Flora Frames topper set and little flowers made from the Petal Pairs set 4 punches.
I've finished the flowers with little pearl white Crystal Drops.
The gatefold panels are embossed with the Amelia embossing folder.


 I cut the centre from the largest frame and adhered it to the left hand side of the gatefold card at the mid point of the die cut.
The smaller frame I've glued to the right hand side also positioning it halfway. This ensures that they will meet properly when the card is closed. 


Thank you for joining me today.
Don't forget to catch more inspiration on the Tonic blog, Tonic Gold and the Tonic FB page. 

Have a super day!


No comments:

Post a Comment