Friday, 5 June 2015

Sent from the Heart - Edna

Good morning and welcome to the blog today.

We have another fabulous Tonic POTW starting today on Create and Craft.
Join Jodie for the launch at mid day for some gorgeous sentiments and two new Trellis die sets.


Tonic - Petunia Trellis die set
Sent from the Heart Sentiment
Sweeping Pampas large floral die
Entwining Trellis Delicate daisies

I have cut the trellis into the front of the card and created an aperture.
I backed the aperture with acetate and placed the white sentiment in the centre.


The cut out section is on the inside of the card with the sentiment in pink placed so that it shadows the white sentiment when the card is closed. 

I've finished off the card with some Pearl White Crystal drops in the centres of the flowers.

Don't miss the inspiration on Tonic Gold, the Tonic blog and Tonic's FB page.

Thank you for joining me today.

'Bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Edna, I love all your creations. Tonic are lucky to have such a talented lady on their team. Love the colours on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elaine for your lovely comment, it means a lot to me. x Edna

    ReplyDelete